Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from one of Paula Deen's cookbooks. It sounds wonderful for a winter party. She recommends you dedicate a cheap percolator for this as once you've used your coffeepot to make it, it has the smell of cloves and cinnamon in it.
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 6 cups cranberry juice
- 8 cups apple juice or 8 cups cider
- Put the sugar, cinnamon sticks and cloves in the basket of a coffee percolator.
- Put the juices in the bottom of the percolator. Let the mixture perk as if making coffee.
- Serve with cinnamon stick stirrers if desired.