Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This honey mustard sauce looks delicious--tart and tangy and wonderful.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- horseradish, to taste
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (more or less as needed)
- Combine all ingredients except orange juice; stir well.
- Thin to pouring consistency for dressing or dipping consistency for dips with orange juice.
- Cover and chill for 2 or 3 hours.
This is amazing, delicious, wonderful!!! Excellent on chicken fingers, could even be thinned out for a delicious dressing.