- 3 medium baking potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon whole milk, at room temperature
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, cook the potatoes in salted water until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes and return to the saucepan.
- Add the butter, sour cream and garlic.
- Mashr the potatoes with a potato masher or the back of a fork until the ingredients are blended.
- Add the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the potatoes are the desired consistency.
- Taste and add salt & pepper, if needed.