Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious salad that is light, refreshing, & different!
- 78.07 ml honey
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 2.46 ml fresh lemon juice, plus
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 7.39 ml poppy seeds
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml prepared mustard
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 311.84 g can mandarin oranges, drained
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts or 59.14 ml pecans
- For the dressing, combine the honey, orange juice, oil, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt, and mustard in a jar with a tight lid; cover and shake well.
- Toss the apple, banana, and avocado with juice from 1 lemon to prevent the fruit from turning brown.
- Combine the fruit, raisins, and nuts in a glass bowl.
- Add the dressing and stir gently.
- Serve on red leaf lettuce.