Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Paula Deen's Quick & Easy Meals, Special Collector's Issue. This is especially good for breakfast or brunch.
- 3 tablespoons tang orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, reserve juice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) canchunky mixed fruit, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 3 large bananas
- Stir Tang into reserved pineapple juice. Add lemon pudding mix and stir well.
- Combine pineapple, mixed fruit, oranges, and cherries; add to pudding mixture, tossing well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, slice and add bananas.