Paula Deen's Eggs in a Nest
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter 4 muffin cups.
- Combine 4 T butter and garlic.
- On a cutting board, stack the phyllo sheets and cut into fourths, forming 12 squares. Cover with a damp paper towel when not in use because it dries out quickly.
- Crinkle one sheet into the bottom of each tin; it may tear and that's ok. Brush with butter. Add another sheet and brush with butter. Repeat a third time. Bake for 10 minutes. Carefully remove from tin and cool on rack.
- Beat eggs and 1 T water.
- Place 2 T butter in skillet and add ham. Add eggs and scramble to desired doneness. Sprinkle with cheese and stir until melted. Spoon in phyllo cups and serve.