Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great little fried crab cakes!
- 2 slices bread (crusts removed, and processed into crumbs)
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon house seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- In a heavy, deep pot, preheat peanut oil to 365 degrees.
- In a large bowl, moisten bread crumbs with heavy cream. Mix in remaining ingredients. Shape into balls about the size of a walnut. Fry in oil until browned, about 5 minutes per batch. Serve with tartar sauce. Can make balls ahead and reheat.