Recipe by Anna T
This was a delightful salad. Tasty and crunchy. Sure to please your guests for a barbeque or anytime!
Top Review by Ychick
I think this salad is A-Maize-Ing. My neighbors and husband loved it. I used fresh corn off the cob because it is in season. You can use the fritos to dip in the salad or out on top. Be sure to put the fritos on right before serving or they will be soggy. You could add a lot of things to this salad like bacon or black beans, but we decided not to mess with a good thing.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bagcoarsely crushed Fritos chili cheese corn chips (I could not find these so I mixed 1/2 regular and 1/2 barbeque corn chips)