Recipe by MilanzMom
These are easy and delicious!
Top Review by deebloom
These are GREAT! I put a dab of ganache on top while they were still warm. Everyone LOVED them. Next time I will make a double batch. I did have to bake them longer, just watch them until they start to brown. All ovens are different.
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut, almond extract, and salt.
- Mix in condensed milk to form a thick paste.
- Fold in egg whites with cream of tartar. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.