1/1 Photo of Paula Deen's Coconut Macaroons
These are easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine coconut, almond extract, and salt.
- 3Mix in condensed milk to form a thick paste.
- 4Fold in egg whites with cream of tartar. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- 5Bake for about 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (557 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 69.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g