Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hubby and I watched Paula Deen make this yummy pie, and he just HAD to have some. It is well worth the effort.....and it's relatively quick and easy. Time to make includes time to allow chocolate to cool.
- 16 -20 large marshmallows
- 6 ounces chocolate bars with almonds (Paula reccomends Hershey....but I prefer Trader Joes)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream (or 1 regular container Cool Whip)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Melt marshmallows and candy bars in milk in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool, and add vanilla.
- If using whipped cream, whip until set.
- Combine whipped cream/Cool Whip thoroughly, and pour into prepared crust and chill.
- Delicious with a dollop or whipped cream.