One of our Paula Deen Favorites!
Make and share this Paula Deen's Chicken & Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion, diced & sauteed
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained & chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans French style green beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can pimientos, rinsed & drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) boxuncle ben's long grain and wild rice blend, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Mix all ingredients together & pour into a 3-quart casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes.