Recipe by juniperwoman
These look wonderful and easy because they're baked, not fried, and they get their flavor from sour-cream-and-onion-flavored potato chips. What an idea! Paula says to serve them with her Honey Mustard Sauce, which I have also posted. She also says that they can be frozen after baking.
- 2 cups crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the crushed potato chips in a shallow dish. Beat together the egg and milk in a shallow bowl. Dip the chicken cubes into the egg mixture and then dredge them in the chips.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.