Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These look wonderful and easy because they're baked, not fried, and they get their flavor from sour-cream-and-onion-flavored potato chips. What an idea! Paula says to serve them with her Honey Mustard Sauce, which I have also posted. She also says that they can be frozen after baking.
- 2 cups crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the crushed potato chips in a shallow dish. Beat together the egg and milk in a shallow bowl. Dip the chicken cubes into the egg mixture and then dredge them in the chips.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
We had these for supper last week and they were absolutely wonderful ! Thank you sooo much for sharing !
I made these into more like strips then nuggets and used bbq flavored potato chips instead of sour cream and onion. They were pretty good..crunchy coating and the meat was moist. I think next time I may try them with plain potato chips. Oh! I just realized I forgot to drizzle the melted butter on them! Well, that might make them taste different. I'll have to remember that step for next time. Thanks for posting!
We made these for a quick and easy Friday night meal. I have to say...these were AWESOME! Very easy to make and a HUGE hit! Thank you, thank you, thank you!