Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in one of my Paula Deen cookbooks. It's so easy and so fast, and can definitely be made after a long day at work.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook rice according to package directions and spoon into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Layer chopped chicken over top of rice.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise and curry powder and pour over chicken.
- Top with dry stuffing mix and dot evenly with butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Wonderful casserole! I didn't use curry b/c my hubby doesn't like that. But I put a cup each of diced onion and celery, and used the regular Pep. Farm stuffing mix on top. The mayonnaise is amazing with it - it adds a tangy taste. The butter on top is awesome too. Thanks for posting.