1/2 Photos of Paula Deen's Cherry Cheese Trifle
mary winecoff's Note:
This is a great summertime dessert. No cooking! This came from Paula Deen's magazine. It is very quick and easy to make and makes a splendid looking dessert. Sure to be a winner at your next cookout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
- 2Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Stir in 1/2 of whipped topping and almond extract; set aside.
- 4Tear angel food cake into 1 inch pieces.
- 5Place 1/3 of cake pieces in bottom of a trifle bowl.
- 6Spoon 1/3 of cream cheese filling over cake, and top with 1/3 of pie filling.
- 7Repeat layers twice more.
- 8Spread remaining whipped topping over top of trifle, sealing to edges.
- 9Garnish with additional pie filling and sliced almonds if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Cherry Cheese Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.3
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 284.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g