1/1 Photo of Paula Deen's Cheesy Tomato Tartlets
Lightly Toasted's Note:
Delicious, savory little tarts, with a delicious cheese and tomato topping. I don't know what it is about oven-roasted tomatoes that I just LOVE. From the Nov 09 issue of Good Housekeeping
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry.
- 2Cut out 2 inch rounds, using biscuit cutter or glass.
- 3Place dough circles on ungreased baking sheet, pricking surface with fork.
- 4Sprinkle each circle with cheddar, and top with a tomato slice.
- 5Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper (tomatoes MUST have salt and pepper, of course!).
- 6Sprinkle each with a heaping teaspoon of parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake 24 minutes or until pastry is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- 8Garnish with thyme leaves.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Cheesy Tomato Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 79.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g