Delicious, savory little tarts, with a delicious cheese and tomato topping. I don't know what it is about oven-roasted tomatoes that I just LOVE. From the Nov 09 issue of Good Housekeeping
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry.
- Cut out 2 inch rounds, using biscuit cutter or glass.
- Place dough circles on ungreased baking sheet, pricking surface with fork.
- Sprinkle each circle with cheddar, and top with a tomato slice.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper (tomatoes MUST have salt and pepper, of course!).
- Sprinkle each with a heaping teaspoon of parmesan cheese.
- Bake 24 minutes or until pastry is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Garnish with thyme leaves.
Delicious easy recipe