- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, stirring with a whisk. Add cheese, stirring until covered with flour mixture. In a small bowl, combine milk and egg; stir into flour mixture until just blended. Stir in melted butter.
- Fill prepared muffin pan with batter; bake 20 minutes.