1/3 Photos of Paula Deen's Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Thank you Paula Deen! Hubby just happened to be watching with me one day when she made these and it will always be requested in our home! It's very easy to make and such a fun twist on a plain cheesecake. It's a must try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Reserve 3/4 cup apple filling, and set aside.
- 3Spoon remaining apple filling into the crust.
- 4Beat together in large bowl, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, eggs. Pour over pie filling.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes. Cool.
- 6Meanwhile, mix reserved pie filling and caramel topping and heat for 1 minute in a small saucepan.
- 7Spread warm topping evenly over cooked, cooled cheesecake.
- 8Decorate entire edge of cake with the 12 pecan halves, and sprinkle middle of cheesecake with chopped pecans.
- 9Refrigerate, share, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.6
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 459.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g