Paula Deen's Broccoli Coleslaw
- Put the ramen noodles in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin while melting butter in a large skillet over low/medium heat.
- Add the crushed noodles and slivered almonds to the skillet and sauté, stirring occasionally (keep temperature at low/medium heat).
- Meanwhile, whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the shredded broccoli into bowl and toss with the noodles, almonds, and sunflower seeds.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Garnish with chopped green onions.