1/8 Photos of Paula Deen's Broccoli Coleslaw
Ethan's Mom's Note:
I make a similar salad using bok choy or napa cabbage. I haven't tried this recipe yet but I already know it will be delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) bags oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles, reserve seasoning packet for dressing (other flavors will work, too)
- 3/8 cup butter
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 (12 ounce) bags bags broccoli coleslaw mix (in the bagged salad section of the grocery store)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- chopped green onion, for garnish
Dressing Mix (reserved seasoning packet plus)
- 1Put the ramen noodles in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin while melting butter in a large skillet over low/medium heat.
- 2Add the crushed noodles and slivered almonds to the skillet and sauté, stirring occasionally (keep temperature at low/medium heat).
- 3Meanwhile, whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Place the shredded broccoli into bowl and toss with the noodles, almonds, and sunflower seeds.
- 5Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Broccoli Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.0
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 695.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
broccoli coleslaw mix