On the day before Thanksgiving I got a frantic call from my best friend. She needed Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole recipe! I looked on Zaar and couldn't find it so I am posting it now. She says it is the BEST broccoli casserole. I have to take her word for it since I haven't made it.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Place the mixture in pan.
- Top with crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over crackers.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.