Recipe by mary winecoff
On the day before Thanksgiving I got a frantic call from my best friend. She needed Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole recipe! I looked on Zaar and couldn't find it so I am posting it now. She says it is the BEST broccoli casserole. I have to take her word for it since I haven't made it.
Top Review by Mosaic girl
This was very good but I found the mayonnaise taste overwhelming and I cut the mayo by at last a third. Next time I make this, I will either omit the mayo altogether or put in no more than 1/4 cup.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, light beaten
- 2 cups crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Place the mixture in pan.
- Top with crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over crackers.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.