Recipe by jovigirl
This was made on TV by Paula a few days ago and I thought it looked incredibly good so I'm posting it so I won't forget it.
Top Review by Meri Beth
This is an amazing recipe! I saw the same episode on TV and have been making it since then and I LOVE it! It's always a big hit and tastes exactly like it's named. Thanks for posting!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb lean bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- sea salt bagel chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl with a snap-on lid. When well mixed, refrigerate until serving time.
- When ready to serve, place the mayonnaise mixture in a large serving bowl. Top with the lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Serve with bagel chips.