Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was made on TV by Paula a few days ago and I thought it looked incredibly good so I'm posting it so I won't forget it.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb lean bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- sea salt bagel chips
- Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl with a snap-on lid. When well mixed, refrigerate until serving time.
- When ready to serve, place the mayonnaise mixture in a large serving bowl. Top with the lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Serve with bagel chips.
This is an amazing recipe! I saw the same episode on TV and have been making it since then and I LOVE it! It's always a big hit and tastes exactly like it's named. Thanks for posting!
This recipe lived up to my high expectation. It is very good, especially when all of the ingredients are well chilled.