From Paula Deen's Kitchen Classics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 teaspoon paula deen's house seasoning (see Paula Deen's House Seasoning Mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans with jalapenos
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package Velveeta Mexican cheese, diced
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, diced
- 1Melt the butter in a skillet.
- 2Add the onions and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the green chilies, tomato, cilantro and House Seasoning and cook for 5 minutes longer.
- 4Add the beans and cheeses, and simmer until hot and bubbling.
- 5Serve hot with white-corn tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Black Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.5
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 468.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black beans with jalapenos