Recipe by Punky Julster
Yummy and Easy! Top them with your favorite fixin's. Remember don't smash the burger with your spatula!
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mash together blue cheese and butter.
- Salt and pepper mixture, to taste.
- Place mixture on plastic wrap and roll up to form a cylinder.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- After cheese mixture has firmed up, divide ground beef into 4 equal portions and make an indention in the center of each patty.
- Slice blue cheese mixture into 4 equal parts and place in indentation in patties.
- Mold ground beef around the cheese mixture to cover.
- Cook on hot grill or in skillet to desired doneness.