1/5 Photos of Paula Deen's Beer Battered Shrimp
4 hrs 10 mins
I found this recipe on Food Network's website and couldn't believe it wasn't on Zaar! This is a super simple fried shrimp recipe from Paula Deen. I tried this on my shrimp the other night and it was delicious. I also fried some chicken tenders in the batter and they were delicious as well. Make sure you let the beer/flour mixture sit for a few hours before using it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a fryer or a deep pot halfway filled with oil to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl, combine the beer, flour, and salt, and allow to sit at room temperature for several hours.
- 3Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and dip the shrimp in the batter and fry for approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Drain shrimp on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Beer Battered Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 358.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.5 g