Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Mother In Law introduced this recipe to me. Wow! Awesome--!
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies
- 6 -8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed or 1 (12 ounce) container Equal sugar substitute, amount sweetened whip
- Line the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is AMAZING! My daughter has made this for us several times. My husband & I love it! It is very unique too. TRY THIS!!
I am so glad I had a chance to find this site to give a review. I am going to my Dear Youngest Sisters family's home in Taylorsville , Ga. next week and I am going to make this for them ....they love anything that has bananas in it ...My friend made this dessert and gave me a dish full and my DH couldn't stop eating and finished the bowl....and asked for more....It is so good. I could eat if for breakfast.....
.Thanks for posting..
I give this recipe all five stars, thank you paula deen for this recipe, I just made not yo mama bannan pudding on feb 5th and my boyfriend, his daughter, and grantdaughter just loved it, can't wait to make it for my familys bar-b-q that am giving is year may 7th in las vegas, nv. Thank you, thank you, thank you, wish I could make this on you show with you , ok just dreaming.