1/2 Photos of Paula Deen's Baked Beef Stroganoff Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
I love making casseroles, and I love beef stroganoff. This is one of my family's favorite meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and kept warm
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (3 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 2In a large skillet, cook ground chuck, onion, and garlic over medium heat until meat is browned and crumbles. Drain.
- 3Return meat to skillet and stir in Worcestershire, mushrooms, and beef broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4Stir in soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- 5Combine hot cooked noodles and butter, stirring until butter melts.
- 6Combine noodles and meat sauce. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Top evenly with fried onions and bake for 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Baked Beef Stroganoff Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.1
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.1 mg
- Sodium 1050.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings