Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an excellent recipe and extremely easy to to make. You will not be disappointed.
Make and share this Paula Deen's Bacon & Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put a little water on a paper towel and wipe the mushroom caps clean.
- Put the spinach in a sieve and set it over the sink and squeeze out as much liquid as you can. You don’t want that extra spinach juice making your mushroom caps soggy.
- In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, bacon, cream cheese, scallions, salt and black pepper.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the mixture and set them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake until the topping is golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Let the mushrooms cool a bit on the baking sheet. While they are still warm, arrange on a platter and serve.