Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
If the crust begins to burn, place tin foil around the crust and lower the temperature of the oven.
Make and share this Paula Deen's Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- sweetened whipped cream, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Combine apple butter, pumpkin, sugar, salt and spices in a bowl.
- Stir in eggs.
- Gradually add milk and mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and maybe some pecans.
This is a very nice apple butter pumpkin pie. Thanks for posting.
Great recipe - very simple and easy. My daughter loves pumpkin pie, I told her we were mixing it up a bit and adding apple butter - she loved it. I used a pre-made graham cracker crust. I had a little extra filling that did not fit in the pie shell so I cooked it in a separate small baking dish. This recipe is a keeper!
AWESOME!! I made two pies..one for my family and one for a church fall festival. Everyone absolutely loved this pie. The recipe was simple and included lots of ingredients in which most everyone has in their pantry. I will definately make this recipe again!! :)