Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
I have made this many times and love it! A good old fashioned meatloaf. Great the next day for sandwiches.
Top Review by kitchenslave03
I make this all the time! Thanks for posting! The only things I do differently is to cook the onion and pepper for two minutes covered with plastic wrap, and I add a couple of healthy splashes of worcestershire.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces canned diced tomatoes with juice
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard