- 10 cups romaine lettuce, shredded DIVIDED
- 2 large mangoes, peeled pitted and chopped
- 2 cups jicama, matchstick-cut
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 cup pineapple vinaigrette, DIVIDED
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cooked shrimp, spicy version
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide romaine lettuce evenly between 4 dinner plates.
- In a medium bowl, combine mango, jicama, beans, onion, and cilantro.
- Add 1/4 cup Pineapple Vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat.
- Divide mango mixture evenly among salads.
- Top each evenly with reserved spicy shrimp.
- Drizzle salads evenly with remaining Pineapple Vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.