My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide romaine lettuce evenly between 4 dinner plates.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine mango, jicama, beans, onion, and cilantro.
- 3Add 1/4 cup Pineapple Vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat.
- 4Divide mango mixture evenly among salads.
- 5Top each evenly with reserved spicy shrimp.
- 6Drizzle salads evenly with remaining Pineapple Vinaigrette.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen Tropical Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (594 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.0
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 276.2 mg
- Sodium 563.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: