My husband and I love this recipe that we got off foodnetwork.com. It is so easy to make and clean up. Best of all you can premake it and pop it in the oven when you get home from work.
- For each serving, lay a pork chop on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Top each chop with the onion, green pepper, and pineapple slices.
- Drizzle with the teriyaki sauce.
- Top with the margarine and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Wrap tightly in the foil, rolling ends to completely seal the package. Freeze or refrigerate.
- When ready to eat, place packages directly in coals for 15 to 20 minutes. Check to see if the pork chop is cooked through; rewrap and cook a little longer, if necessary.
- Or put in oven for 45min on 400 degrees.