1/1 Photo of Paula Deen Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole
This is Paula Deen's recipe for a creamy, cheesy egg casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cut side of each egg down in a baking dish greased with margarine.
- 2Melt the margarine in a saucepan then add the flour, and cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3Add the half-and-half gradually, and stir until mixture thickens and then add the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 4Add the dry mustard and the Gruyere and stir until melted.
- 5Pour the sauce over the eggs and sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until bubbling and top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.9
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 509.4 mg
- Sodium 879.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 30.0 g