1/1 Photo of Paula Deen Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole
This is Paula Deen's recipe for a creamy, cheesy egg casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cut side of each egg down in a baking dish greased with margarine.
- 2Melt the margarine in a saucepan then add the flour, and cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3Add the half-and-half gradually, and stir until mixture thickens and then add the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 4Add the dry mustard and the Gruyere and stir until melted.
- 5Pour the sauce over the eggs and sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until bubbling and top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.9
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 509.4 mg
- Sodium 879.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 30.0 g