Paula Deen Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole
- Place the cut side of each egg down in a baking dish greased with margarine.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan then add the flour, and cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the half-and-half gradually, and stir until mixture thickens and then add the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add the dry mustard and the Gruyere and stir until melted.
- Pour the sauce over the eggs and sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until bubbling and top is golden brown.