I'm not a chocolate lover, but these brownies remind me of Mounds bars. Nothing like coconut and pecans to go with chocolate to make it delicious. Recipe courtesy of The Lady & Sons Too (Paula H. Deen).
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13x9" baking dish.
- In a large saucepan, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate and butter.
- Add the eggs, sugar, and vanilla, and stir well.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt, and then add the pecans and coconut and stir until well blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.