1/1 Photo of Paul Rodriguez's Honey Cabbage Salad
You can find a video on how to make this at www.Digitalcookbook.tv Cooking with the stars! Comedian Paul Rodriguez's Honey Cabbage Salad. Throw any extra favorite veggies or meats into this as you would like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place shredded cabbage into a large bowl.
- 2Add pineapples, cilantro and tomatoes.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lime juice and salt to taste.
- 4Pour over cabbage mixture, toss, and serve.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paul Rodriguez's Honey Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g