Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a copycat recipe.
Make and share this Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Seasoning Blend recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml sweet paprika
- 12.32 ml salt
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 3.69 ml freshly-ground white pepper
- 3.69 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml dried thyme leaves
- 2.46 ml dried oregano leaves
- Mix all ingredients well.
- This seasoning is fantastic when used on not only fish, but chicken and steak as well.
- Dip the meats in melted butter and then into this mix before cooking.
A very good seasoning! Easy to make, I had everything on hand. Thanks for posting!
Very good! This tastes exactly as I was expecting it to. Thanks for posting!
Loved it!!! I will be making this again. :)