Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe I found on the website for Newmansown. I haven't tried it out yet but it sounds great
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut in bite-size pieces
- 4 medium zucchini, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 cup cabernet marinara sauce
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in wok or large pan. Stir fry chicken, zucchini, onion, garlic and sugar until chicken is opaque and zucchini crisp tender. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add red wine and marinara sauce. Let simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Serve chicken and sauce with the pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan. Enjoy!