Chef #1467579's Note:
German Chocolate, Caramel, and Whipped Cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 4 Skor candy bars (Frozen)
- 1 large Cool Whip (12 ounces)
- 1Bake cake as directed on box in 9x13 baking dish.
- 2While still hot, use end of wooden spoon to poke many holes in cake.
- 3Pour cream and caramel on top of hot cake.
- 4Chill cake until really cold.
- 5Break Skor® candy bars til crumbled.
- 6Cover entire cake with Cool Whip®.
- 7Sprinkle crumbled Skor® candy bars over whipped cream.
- 8Cover until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.
- 9Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paul Newman Cake
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 955.1
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 143.8 mg
- Sodium 901.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 96.7 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: