Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
German Chocolate, Caramel, and Whipped Cream
Make and share this Paul Newman Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 4 Skor candy bars (Frozen)
- 1 large Cool Whip (12 ounces)
- Bake cake as directed on box in 9x13 baking dish.
- While still hot, use end of wooden spoon to poke many holes in cake.
- Pour cream and caramel on top of hot cake.
- Chill cake until really cold.
- Break Skor® candy bars til crumbled.
- Cover entire cake with Cool Whip®.
- Sprinkle crumbled Skor® candy bars over whipped cream.
- Cover until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.
- Serve cold.