1/1 Photo of Paul Harvey's Wild Rice Soup
Dienia B.'s Note:
Paul Harvey November 1984. The best soup I have ever tasted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare wild rice according to directions on package.
- 2Sauté onion in butter until tender.
- 3Add water, potatoes and bouillon.
- 4Cook until potatoes are tender.
- 5Add milk and cheese, stirring occasionally.
- 6When mixture is creamy, add cooked rice.
- 7You can garnish the soup with cooked bacon bits.
- 8You can add mushrooms and/or bell peppers with the onion when cooking.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paul Harvey's Wild Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.3
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.7 mg
- Sodium 1342.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 21.2 g