Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Whisk mustard and ketchup together in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly whisk in vinegar.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Makes about 4= cups.
- This sauce is better after it sits for a couple of days to let the flavors blend, but you can use it right away if necessary.
- It's great with pork.
- I cook a pork roast in the crock pot until it falls apart, then pull the meat apart, add the sauce, and let it cook another couple of hours.