Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from our neighbor Patt Z. She makes these every Christmas, and we always LOVE to receive them. They don't last long in our house.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups walnut pieces (optional)
- 24 ounces chocolate almond bark or 24 ounces white almond bark
- In large bowl, combine butter and milk until smooth. Stir in sugar, salt, vanilla & walnuts if using. Roll into one inch balls. Place candy on wax paper. Chill until firm. In a medium pan, melt almond bark. Dip chilled balls into chocolate, coating evenly. You can use toothpicks inserted into balls to dip. Place coated balls on waxed paper. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!