Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My little sister came up with this and it is divine! It makes a great snack hot or cold! Yum-Yum
Make and share this Patti's Yummy Cheese Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (softened and crumbled or shredded)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more for extra spicy)
- Mix butter and flour together well.
- Mix in cheese and make sure all 3 ingrediants are blended well together.
- Shape into marble sized balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until done.