1/1 Photo of Patti's Peanut Blossom Cookies
My dear friend Patti gave me this recipe about 25 yeas ago. She stopped making them but I have to keep making them as my husband & family just love them.Tried something new with them this year dark chocolate kisses. Now I am also addicted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients except kisses & 2 tbs sugar, in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Mix on low speed until dough forms.
- 4Shape dough into 48 balls.
- 5Roll balls in sugar.
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- 8Immediately out of oven insert candy in center of cookie until cookies crack around edges.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patti's Peanut Blossom Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dark chocolate kisses