My dear friend Patti gave me this recipe about 25 yeas ago. She stopped making them but I have to keep making them as my husband & family just love them.Tried something new with them this year dark chocolate kisses. Now I am also addicted.
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except kisses & 2 tbs sugar, in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 48 balls.
- Roll balls in sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Immediately out of oven insert candy in center of cookie until cookies crack around edges.