Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my mom's take on a popular version of Buffalo chicken dip. She's lightened things up a little, while maintaining the flavor of this party-favorite. I serve this with celery sticks, but it's also good with tortilla chips or Chicken-in-a-Biscuit brand crackers.
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans chicken breasts (drained well)
- 3⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup bleu cheese salad dressing (light or low-fat can be used)
- Combine the chicken and the Frank's hot sauce in a medium sauce pan and cook over medium heat until warmed through.
- Add cream cheese and dressing and mix well, stirring until the cream cheese is melted completely.
- Can be transferred to a crock pot or served as is. It's even delicious cold!