- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs, reserve 2 tablespoons
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup baby arugula, coarsely chopped
- grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chicken, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt and pepper together.
- Form into four 1/2-inch thick patties; dredge in 2 tablespoons bread crumbs.
- Heat a little oil in a large skillet.
- Add patties, and turning once, cook 6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix arugula, tomatoes, vinaigrette and red onion together.
- Spoon on top of patties.