Top Review by Michelle S.
I have had a recipe like this, but this wasn't quite it, but still good. It was a little bland, needed more olives, and it was drier than I would have liked. I think with more dressing and olives, salt & pepper and maybe some more herbs, this could be a 5 star recipe.
- 1 package chicken rice-a-roni
- 4 green onions, sliced, with tops
- 1⁄2 green peppers or 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 12 green olives or 12 black olives, sliced
- 1 can artichoke heart, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- DRESSING: 1/3 cup mayonnaise 1 tsp.
- curry powder 2 tbsp.
- Italian dressing Cook Rice-A-Roni in 2 tablespoons oil INSTEAD of butter and use 2 cups water.
- Cool in large bowl; add onions, pepper, olives, artichokes (2 cups cubed chicken breast or salad shrimp can be added if desired). Blend dressing ingredients and toss with rice mixture. Chill several hours before serving.