Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
I named this candy Pat's because a lady at my work brings this in, and all I can tell you is one word NUMMY!!!! ok 2 words nummy & addictive!!! **Just a note I made this myself today. I halved the recipe and I did it in the microwave. I melted the chocolate and peanut butter in a huge measuring cup, then had all the other ingredients in a bowl and added the melted ingredients to that. Turned out great!
Top Review by Jennabelle
I wasn't ready for how crazy good these things are! They are pretty and have so many different layers and textures and flavors. My kind of cookie! Oh, and no-bake. Aaaaaahhhhh. Heaven. I halved it and used one bag of Toll House white choc. chips. Also had a can of mixed nuts and there were only peanuts left at the bottom (Good way to get rid of them). My kids teachers will surely love this sweet treat!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs white chocolate
- 18 ounces chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt together the white chocolate and the peanut butter in a pan in the oven at 200°F Then stir in:.
- peanuts,marshamallows and cereal. Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper. Place in fridge for a few minutes to set.
- ** Pat buys her chocolate at AC Moore craft store, which she says is quality chocolate. You may be able to find it at Michaels. I used Wiltons white chocolate wafers you can get at WalMart.