Recipe by Michele in NJ
The BEST peanut butter cookie ever!! Soft, moist and chewy every time...bursting with peanut butter flavor. From "Mary Jane's Cookbook" These won't stay around the cookie jar for long. Make sure to store them in a covered container to keep them moist.
Top Review by Teresa M
Delicious, moist and soft! Dough is a dream to work with too; you can roll them into balls without them even sticking to your fingers. Excellent cookies, they remind me of nutter butters.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups unsifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix together flour, soda and salt.
- Add to wet mixture.
- Make into small balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Do not brown or over bake the cookies.