Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My cousin Pat, from the "Sooner State" gave me this recipe. Very simple and easy to prepare in a pinch. Cook time is chilling.
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled,boiled and cubed
- 3 eggs, boiled and diced
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- red onions or white onion, chopped,to your taste
- Mix all the above prepared ingredients together.
- Place in casserole dish and sprinkle with paprika.
My momma makes her potato salad like this as well. The only difference is we use dill pickles and we have added black olives with salt and pepper. This is the closest recipe I have ever seen. And believe me it's yummy!!!!