Recipe by Hadice
My friend's father made these especially for me at a neighborhood BBQ. It can be adapted for meat eaters if necessary.
Top Review by flower7
This was super tasty and incredibly filling! I had just a little bit of turkey on hand so added that, as well as light cream cheese, homemade pesto (Recipe #462150), and lettuce instead of sprouts (all what I had on hand). Thanks for sharing!
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 3 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 3 slices tomatoes
- 6 slices cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 4 slices deli turkey (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm tortilla in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Spread pesto and cream cheese onto tortilla.
- Sprinkle over vegetables (thinly sliced).
- Roll up wrap tight, secure with tooth picks.
- Cut into slices and serve as hor's derves or eat it all by yourself!
- Note: Easy to adapt to your own liking.
- Be creative and enjoy!