Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend's father made these especially for me at a neighborhood BBQ. It can be adapted for meat eaters if necessary.
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 3 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 3 slices tomatoes
- 6 slices cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 4 slices deli turkey (optional)
- Warm tortilla in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Spread pesto and cream cheese onto tortilla.
- Sprinkle over vegetables (thinly sliced).
- Roll up wrap tight, secure with tooth picks.
- Cut into slices and serve as hor's derves or eat it all by yourself!
- Note: Easy to adapt to your own liking.
- Be creative and enjoy!
This was super tasty and incredibly filling! I had just a little bit of turkey on hand so added that, as well as light cream cheese, homemade pesto (Perfect Pesto), and lettuce instead of sprouts (all what I had on hand). Thanks for sharing!
I made this with turkey,left out the sprouts because I didn't have any, it was fabulous, easy and quick to put together, I ate the whole thing myself. Am going to make this for a potluck sliced as an hor's derves. I am making extra pesto to keep on hand just for this recipe.
tell your guy pat that these were awesome. loved them and so did my mom and fiance. mom said i should open a restaurant and serve these. very flavorful